Social media has opened doors of advertising in more ways than one. With its extensive reach and ability to connect directly with the target audience, it is one of the most effective forms of LinkedIn Ads advertising. While this remains a fact, sometimes sending the right message at the right time can be a task. If the timing and platform chosen does not resonate with the audience then the message might not have the desired impact.
This is where LinkedIn Ads come in. LinkedIn is the worlds number one platform where business professionals from all over the world interact. This site has been trusted for being one of the best B2B networking site. In simple words, LinkedIn Ads are the paid advertisement shared on the platform. So, if you’re someone who wants to venture into LinkedIn Ads or know more about it, this article is for you.
There are typically four types of LinkedIn Ads as listed below:
- Sponsored Messaging: This feature allows the user to directly message their target audience’s inbox. This creates a direct channel of communication from the communicator to the target audience. However, LinkedIn limits how many people you can contact through these means or how many times you can contact the same person in a month.
- Text Ads: These are small snippets of advertisements which show up at the top and right side of the users LinkedIn feed. These are proven to build quality leads amongst business professionals. These ads will lead the target audience to your website or product landing page or any similar page designed for leads.
- Dynamic Ads: These are personalised advertisements designed to connect with your target audience. These adds make use of data from LinkedIn profiles such as name, job title and other relevant information incorporating them in ads. It is always advisable to make use of this tool in a cautious manner as some might find it overly personal.
- Sponsored Content: These ads are designed to promote content. This tool is utilised to increase brand awareness. These land on the users LinkedIn feed while they’re scrolling and are labelled as ‘Sponsored’ in order to distinguish them from the other content posted on the platform.
Now that we are familiar with the types of ads, let us know how much they cost.
- CPC or Cost Per Click: On an average it costs around $5.39 which might seem a bit expensive but it must be noted that most clicks are from highly qualified leads.
- CPM or Cost Per Impression: On an average it costs around $6.37 for a thousand impressions. This is an excellent campaign for brand awareness. Although might seem a bit expensive, this is only for viewers and not for the number of clicks.
- CPS or Cost Per Send: These are the campaigns brands make use of to get in touch with their target audience directly, which are InMail messages. These ads are effective when the targeted user is familiar with the brand and might show interest in the offer. On an average they cost around $0.70.
LinkedIn Ads might seem to be on the expensive side but they do come with their own set of advantages. They provide higher conversion rate since the ad is placed on a professional site. Also, promoting your product or service becomes easier as the target audience is readily available on this platform. And if there is ever a need for the audience to dig deeper into the advertiser’s profile, the platform also allows the user to connect their social media or blog with their LinkedIn account.
Using this tool, explore an effective way to do wonders for your brand. We at Info Hub Digital are equipped with a team of experienced and skilled professionals to provide best-in-market solutions for all your digital needs. So, kick start your journey to successful marketing with us, and leverage our expertise in reaping benefits of this social media platform.