Facebook Stories are brief photo, video and GIF collections created by users that can be watched a few times before disappearing after 24 hours. With simple features, a prominent viewing place on Facebook’s News Feed, and plenty of opportunities to market your brand and business to new audiences, now is the time to start using Facebook Stories as a marketing tool for your company. The feature revolves around Facebook’s in-app camera, which allows users to add creative filters and Snapchat-style lenses to their images and videos, as well as add visual geographical tagging.
Why Use Facebook Stories?
Vivid, genuine, engaging, compelling, and interactive are all words that come to mind when thinking of Facebook Stories, making them ubiquitous so that any Facebook user can enjoy them. They are one of the first features people encounter when they come to Facebook, making them highly noticeable and less likely to get buried in a sea of information. They not only let your brand connect with its potential customers, but they also help to build brand recognition, interaction, and connections. Facebook Stories allow you to personalize your brand while also establishing trustworthiness.
How to Use Facebook Stories for Your Business?
Facebook Stories is a powerful tool for engaging your audience and motivating them to take action. However, as with any other channel, its effectiveness is largely determined by how well you use it. Here are some pointers to help you get the most out of your Facebook Stories and promote your business.
- Time-Sensitive Content – Because Stories are so short-lived, they’re more engaging than ordinary content. As a result, brands can use this aspect to elicit a fear of losing out in their target demographic. Similarly, you can use Facebook Stories to produce time-sensitive material that people will be interested in.
- Type of Stories – It is important to pay attention to the type of stories that you must post. Some genres such as the below will garner more views:
Video tutorials or how-to content
Expert advice on your industry’s best practises,
Keep me up to date on your products and special deals.
An advance look at upcoming events or trade exhibitions
Seasonal sales, discounts, and product promotions will be announced.
Videos from behind the scenes
- Custom Links – You may use unique links and buttons to create leads and market your products or services, much like on Instagram Stories. Use CTA buttons such as “Buy now,” “Learn more,” “Get in contact,” or “Shop Now” to entice readers to make a purchase. By including a powerful CTA, you can boost the number of people who can shop for your products and services in real-time. A CTA can also be added to your Facebook brand page.
- Stories Ads – Start selling Stories ads on the platform instead of solely creating organic Stories to reach a larger audience. Because Stories advertising are only visible for a few seconds, they aren’t annoying or dull. If you do it well, you may quickly captivate and engage a very relevant audience. Because Stories advertising are full-screen, make sure you only use the best photos and videos. The videos for your Stories advertising must be at least 500 pixels wide and long, according to Facebook. You can run video advertisements with a ratio of up to 1:91:1. The minimum video ratio required is 9:16, and you may run video advertising with a ratio of up to 1:91:1. Don’t forget to add a call-to-action when running a Facebook Stories ad.
- Share Stories – You can store your story to your device (if you turned this option on previously), share it to your News Feed and page’s story, or share it with your followers once you’ve finished adding some creative touches.
When and How Often to Post Stories?
If you’re not sure where to begin, look at your Facebook Stories stats for insights on how often your audience prefers to see them. If your Facebook Stories have a high departure rate, it could be an indication that you’re sharing too much or that your audience is uninterested. However, if you notice that a large number of your followers watch your tales all the way to the finish, it could be a hint that they would like to see more from you. If you’re just getting started with Facebook Stories, try varying the frequency and keeping an eye on your audience’s activity.
If you want to know what content is connecting with your audience, tracking the data is critical. Your stories will be more effective if they are more targeted. With time, you’ll learn what your Facebook audience enjoys the most and can start creating original material for them.
With so many people using Facebook Stories, it’s critical to have a strategy that focuses on your specific objectives, whether they’re improving interaction or gaining new followers. Info Hub Digital, an ROI based digital marketing agency is a professional Facebook marketing company in Pune that specialises in FB ads and bringing your brand on the platform, thus growing your business. Reach out to us for a sound Facebook marketing strategy, customised to your business.
Read More Blogs: 7 Ways to Find Influencers for Your Instagram Business